Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Keep GuardH Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol on hand to for all of your first aid purposes. This 70% alcohol is used for cleaning minor scrapes and cuts as well as sterilizing items for use during first aid. To clean a wound with alcohol, apply it to the affected area before applying a bandage one to three times daily.
Features & Benefits:
- First aid antiseptic
- Helps to prevent the risk of infection
- Sanitizing Wipes
- Epsom Salt Crystals
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Hand Sanitizer
Ef - Chlor 3.5 mg For 1 Litres Water
Rated 5.00 out of 5
- Ef - Chlor 8.5 mg For 1-2 Litres Water
- Ef - Chlor 17 mg For 4-5 Litres Water
- Ef - Chlor 33 mg For 8 Litres Water
- Ef - Chlor 67 mg For 10-12 Litres Water
- Ef - Chlor 167 mg For 25-30 Litres Water